JRI Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the JRI Guide Forum!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the JRI Guide Forum! Empty Welcome to the JRI Guide Forum!

Post by Admin Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:23 am

All of us at Just Roughin' It have tons of outdoor knowledge that we are just dying to share, aside from the basics we share with newbie hikers on our trips. Now you have a forum to do so. Start topics and give everyone tips about cooking, dealing with heat or cold in the canyon, difficult guests, how to get bigger tips, gear care, etc. Ask questions about trails and locations and it doesn't have to be places JRI offers trips. Since we spend so much time guiding, it is tough to get together and compare notes so do it here!

Take some time going through the forum to see how it works and of course there are some rules...

• Create new topics if you have a questions or tips that are unrelated to any existing posts. It gets confusing when someone asks a question about the Bright Angel Trail in a Yosemite Black Bear post.
    Be kind to your fellow employees and keep it clean. This is a company sponsored forum so have some restraint using the F word:) If someone posts something that is incorrect, please do comment and include your knowledge. When there are contradictions in our combined knowledge about a place, it helps us all learn and find the correct information, making us all better guides!
    The moderator of this forum has the right to edit any content that is outside the scope of the forum (i.e. no political grandstanding).

This whole forum thing is new for us so there will be more added to this list we are certain.

Have Fun!

Admin
Admin

https://justroughinitguides.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the JRI Guide Forum! Empty Hello from Sabrina

Post by SabrinaHikesAZ Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello JRI guides,

I truly believe that when we all get onto this forum that we will be able to share life times worth of trail and backcountry knowledge. I know a lot about flora and fauna in the desert someone else may know a ton about birds. And we can share that knowledge in a productive and easy way. I know I always reading something cool on my phone, now I get read all the cool stuff everyone else has to share. I am really excited!!!

SabrinaHikesAZ

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the JRI Guide Forum! Empty How to Post within at Topic

Post by SabrinaHikesAZ Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:59 am

New software/apps can take a little while to figure out... So I'm going to show everyone step by step on how you will primarily be posting within the forum... "POST A REPLY"

Please avoid making a NEW TOPIC unless that broad topic doesn't exists in the forum. Only hit QUICK REPLY to respond/comment to a post.

POST A REPLY:
1. Go through the forum and find the most relevant TOPIC.
2. Click on the topic of choice
3. Click on "post reply"
4. You can put a "post title" like "How to Post within a topic".
5. You can post your content in the white section and preview what it will look like.
6. When you have removed all the typos and eaten all the bugs you can hit "Send" to post it.

Good luck!!! albino

SabrinaHikesAZ

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the JRI Guide Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the JRI Guide Forum!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down